Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Shinjuku Incident

Yesterday was a thrilling and excited night at Vivocity. Jackie Chan & Daniel Wu was there to promote their new movie - Shinjuku Incident. The place was stuffed with people! from first floor till third floor, there are about 10k people around! So high! and the most exciting incident, when the stars arrived, they shaked me!! :D *happy* *happy* kept smiling on the way home where other commuters thought I was nuts.

Finally got the chance to see my idol.... ahhhhh.... meltz ^_^*~~
Probably gonna catch this show when it's up in cinema in 2 April. Work wasn't that hectic though there are a lot of stuff to finish. Quite a smooth day but I nearly blow up again in front of my boss. Expectation! Expectation! Expectation! I'm thinking too highly on myself that I could achieve the target this time. I need to slow down again. _@/" *miao*

No comments: