Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Favourite answer? not?

Perez Hilton actually commented the blonde is dumb in after came back from judging Miss USA yesterday.
There's a lot of time you have to obey to the nature rules where people are shallow and materialistic to get the crown you want. Miss California has all the rights to say gay marriage is not acceptable in her family but that doesn't mean the judges should accept it because she has her own attitude. She just lost it coz she don't care about other's feeling. How would you accept a Miss World later on to do charity stuff around the world after winning while she doesn't care about other people's opinion? It's good to stand neutral at the right time. I might be wrong. Definitely might be wrong.
Recently, I find myself made a lot of mistake like such as well. I shouldn't make my own opinion as the only opinion. I've lost the mojo to control what I want to listen and what I don't want to listen. Most of the time, I can't listen nowadays. -_-;~~

No comments: