Sunday, May 03, 2009

X-Men leaked version


It was quite a surprised that we actually found this leaked version somewhere and watched it. Trust me, you don't even want to watch that version if you haven't seen the prettier version. Go to cinema! The effects are not there, you can see hanging strings, the island is colorless, there are blue screens etc. Dohz~


Just found out something that the agent zero in the show is Daniel Henney!! :D no wonder I found him looks extremely familiar in the show and couldn't recall what's his name. Very handsome ABK (american born korean) :D
I finally need to confessed that there are a couple of show I really did not watched with Jem. Felt so bad after I found out the year that those movies were shown. :S After spending 2 days at Jem's place where there were HFMD kids, I think I'm sick as well. There are sore throat, there are ulcers, headache. Monitoring for fever and spots on hands and foot. Then I'm done and need to head to my GP soon. Great! No work, stay home to rot soon. :D

No comments: