Sunday, November 23, 2008

All I want for Christmas~~

after much consideration... i'm gonna splurge on my christmas + b'dae gift to myself this year after few years didn't get myself a proper gift... i should start to pamper myself soon... though the economic is not going so well and i hope i don't get affected directly...

i've been thinking what will happen in the few years time before i reach 30... damn! 4 more years to go after this december... 4 years is a very short time and i've been thinking what have i achieved. apparently, nothing satisfied me... last few years has been quite chaos and recently get stagnant... nothing satisfied me...

bump into one of my uni-mate and had a long chat in the train... looking at what he has achieved it makes me reconsider what i want in my life... i mean really, everything including love, career, family, friends and myself... this year, besides my career, the rest of the items are practically in the red...

2009 is coming and i shall make some goals for next year soon...

No comments: