Sunday, November 16, 2008

it's a sunday night...

work is hectic recently and white hair started to grow out quite a few ... it just showed that i'm bloody stressed up by the schedule!!! i am not comfortable with the schedules now!!
just need more exercise to make myself more happy... need to do more things to keep myself more happy... the current situation is just too still and nothing is moving at all..
was looking at all the past photos i've taken so far for the past 7 years in singapore... gosh... i've changed so much... first notable sign is my baby fat is gone!! good news... second is my eyes getting smaller!! grr... been sleeping not very well recently.. wonder tonight will have what nightmare dreaming about work again... i think it's time to charge up again... i look a lot happier in some of the ex-company photos... it's not that i'm not happy currently... it's the variable has changed...
still thinking of my omnia phone... wondering when will i buy it... :D

No comments: